Department of Electrical And Electronics Engineering
- The department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering was
established in the year of 1997.
- The Department is well equipped to train Diploma in Electrical &
Electronics to advance their theoretical knowledge and sound
practices of the profession.¬
- Diploma Electrical is a core branch and as such the department
provides in depth theoretical and practical knowledge for three year
courses of electrical and electronics.
- Regular practical training is provided during the lab sessions.¬
- Well qualified and experienced faculty is an asset to the department. ¬
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a field of engineering that
generally deals with the study and applications of Electricity,
Electronics and Electromagnetism.¬
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) first became an
identifiable occupation in the late nineteenth century after
commercialization of the Electric Telegraph and Electric Power
- Department mission is to impart the students with practical knowledge
in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering as well as
professional skills necessary to face dissemination of technology.
- To educate expose and enlighten, service to the profession of
Electrical and Electronics Engineering through academic excellence,
research and real world experience dedicated to a vision of the future
that includes industry and personal enrichment and growth.¬
- The institution continuously adds modern equipments to the
department‚Äôs laboratories to emphasize on giving hands on training
on all modern equipments.
- The department is working on the projects in the areas of electrical
motors and machines, power electronics, micro controller and
programmable logic controller.¬
- The students are given industrial visit and are encouraged to undergo
campus interview and placement training in industries.
Laboratory Facility Details
- Electrical Machines Lab.¬
- Power Electronics Lab.¬
- CAED Lab.¬
- Digital Electronics Lab.¬
- Micro Controller Lab.¬
- Wiring and Winding Lab.